Todaro Communications, Inc. - LEGAL INFORMATION
The following terms and conditions govern your access to and use of this Site. Todaro Communications, Inc. may change these terms and conditions at any time without notice. "TCI" means Todaro Communications, Inc.. and its subsidiaries and affiliates, including Todaro Design.
1. The information on this Site may be changed by TCI without notice. TCI may change or withdraw any products or services described at any time without notice.
2. TCI is not responsible for any errors or omissions contained on this Site. All TCI and third party information is provided AS IS. TCI DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
In no event will TCI be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but not limited to any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages or any damages for lost profits, lost revenue or loss of use arising out of or related to this Site or any information contained on it.
3. Any information or material submitted to TCI in connection with this Site is provided on a non-confidential and non-proprietary basis and shall become the property of TCI. Such information or material may be used by TCI for any purpose on an unrestricted basis, including but not limited to reproduction, display, performance, modification, transmission and distribution. TCI is also free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques submitted to TCI for any purpose on an unrestricted basis.
4. The trademarks, service marks and logos contained on this Site are the registered or common law marks of TCI or third parties. A partial list of TCI trademarks, service marks and logos appears below:
TCI / TCI Signature Shadow Stylized Logo TCI,Inc. / TCI Shield Stylized Logo
Todaro Design Group / TDG / Todaro Design Group Stylized Logo
5. No right or license is granted, by implication or otherwise, to use any trademark, service mark or logo displayed on this Site or any other intellectual property rights of TCI or any third party.
6. Any non-TCI web site accessed through this Site is independent from TCI. TCI has no control over such independent sites and is not responsible for the content or use of those sites. Reference by TCI to another site does not mean TCI endorses or accepts responsibility for the content or use of that independent site.
7. All client logos, presentations, graphics and related materials are the property of their individual owners. No endorsements are implied unless where stated in Testimonials and are presented for informational, historical demonstration and presentation purposes only. No other purpose is intended.